Family Med Packs ($7, you fill)
You can help provide for the medical and hygienic needs of Christians driven from their homes by Islamic extremists. Tens of thousands of our Christian brothers and sisters have lost all their earthly possessions through persecution from groups like ISIS. Family Med Packs provide these families with daily essentials like bandages and toiletries. The packs are customized in the field to fulfill specific needs in different nations, including Iraq, Syria, Sudan and Nigeria.
For each $7 donation, you will receive one pack to fill. You may fill a pack on your own or order several packs for use as a service project with friends, family or a small group. Here's how to do it:
- Order an Family Med Pack from VOM.
- Fill the pack with items from the list included with the kit.
- Write your name on the front of the pack so the recipient can pray for you.
- Mail the filled pack back to VOM, paying the shipping cost to our office in Oklahoma.
- VOM ships the pack to the field, where it is given to a Christian family.
Before distribution, field staff will customize the pack with specific items, such as infant formula and diapers, feminine hygiene products or pharmaceuticals. Your pack will be distributed in the country where it's needed most. If you prefer to have VOM fill the kit, visit our Sponsor a Family Med Pack page.